The Chicago Golf Show
Feb 24-26, 2012
By Brian Weis
The Chicago Golf Show is this weekend and there's no better time to start thinking golf. Come visit the Golf Week Amatuer Tour (GWAT), and learn about the tour. They will be raffling off many items, just for stopping by and learning about them. Don't miss out.
5 Great Reasons to visit us at the show!
5) Learn about how you can take your game to the next level - The best way to improve your game is to play against fair competition. The GWAT is Chicago's fastest growing amateur tour and provides the opportunity for everyday golfers to play tournament golf and get better
4) Off Season Traning Tips - Its the offseason and now is the time to get better. Visit the GWAT booth and learn from Reavy Rehab how you can make your body perform better to help you play your best in years!
3) Enter a raffle for free golf - Who wants free golf? Everyone does. No strings attached, visit our booth, fill out a raffle card and you will be entered to win one of 20+ available rounds of golf from some great Chicago land courses including Prairie Landing, Ruffled Feathers, Orchard Valley, Stonewall Orchard, & Pine Meadow.
2) Save $20 on your membership - Sign up for the 2012 season and save $20 off the par and birdie memberships. Who doesn't like to save $$?
1) Enter a chance to win your 2012 season for free! Sign up for a 2012 membership at the golf show are automatically entered in a special raffle to win an entire season of free golf! That's a $1300+ value, so come check out the Chicago Golfweek Amateur Tour and get your 2012 tour card!
For more information about the show, click here: Chicago Golf Show
Revised: 02/23/2012 - Article Viewed 21,307 Times
Written By: Brian Weis
Brian Weis is the Publisher of GolfTrips.com, a network of golf travel and directory sites including GolfWisconsin.com, GolfMichigan.com, ArizonaGolfer.com, GolfAlabama.com, etc. Professionally, Brian is a member of the Golf Writers Association of America (GWAA), International Network of Golf (ING), Golf Travel Writers of America (GTWA), International Golf Travel Writers Association (IGTWA) and The Society of Hickory Golfers (SoHG). In 2016, Brian won The Shaheen Cup, an award given to a golf travel writer by his peers.
All of his life, Brian has been around the game of golf. As a youngster, Brian competed at all levels in junior and high school golf. Brian had a zero chance for a college golf scholarship, so he worked on the grounds crew at West Bend Country Club to pay for his University of Wisconsin education. In his adult years, his passion for the game collided with his entrepreneurial spirit and in 2004 launched GolfWisconsin.com. In 2007, the idea for a network of local golf directory sites formed and GolfTrips.com was born. Today, the network consists of a site in all 50 states supported by national sites like GolfTrips.com, GolfGuide.com and GolfPackages.com. It is an understatement to say, Brian is passionate about promoting golf and golf travel on a local, regional, national and international level.
On the golf course, Brian is known as a fierce weekend warrior that fluctuates between a 5-9 handicap. With a soft fade, known as "The Weis Slice", and booming 300+ drives, he can blast it out of bounds with the best of them.
Contact Brian Weis:
GolfTrips.com - Publisher and Golf Traveler