Father's Day Golf Gift Guide
What to Buy Dad or What to Tell Your Kids to Buy For You
Looking for the perfect gift for your dad on Father's day? Or need a wish list to provide to your loved ones? Then look no further, the following are the "Must Have" golf products for 2017.
1. Nexbelt - Golf Series Belt
Give your Father an instant upgrade to his golf wardrobe with the Nexbelt. Before you skip to the next item, take note that this is no ordinary belt. Nexbelt is known as "The Belt With No Holes." Their ratchet system allows for a
precision fit with 1/4 inch increments vs a standard belt's 1 inch spacing.
Don't know you dad's waist size? No worries, each belt comes in one size. With a sharp scissors the belt can cut to provide a custom tailored belt for your dad.
Nexbelt offers a wide variety of colors and styles. If you really want to go the extra mile, check out Nexbelt's golf series. The belt buckle is designed with a hidden compartment that holds a golf ball marker.
2. Flat Cat Solution by Lampkin Putter Grip
If your dad has ever complained about his bad putting, you have found the perfect gift. The FLAT CAT Solution is a revolutionary putter grip that provides a consistent putting stroke. Legendary golf instructor, Hank Haney heavily promotes the grip to his students and callers to his PGA radio show.
The grip can be installed on any putter and instantly gives a smoother, more consistent pendulum putting stroke. If you can cure your dad's putting woes, you will have a deeper place in his heart.
Read the Rest of the Article
Caledonia Golf & Fish Club
Golf In South Carolina
The 2017 list of the "Top 30 Courses You Can Play In South Carolina" was
released this week by the South Carolina Golf Course Rating Panel. The panel
consists of 128 members from across the state who are avid golfers with a high
familiarity with the SC's 350-plus courses. Narrowing it down to the top 30 is no
easy task, but the results are in. The Myrtle Beach Region placed 13 courses in
the top 25, more than any other region, and five (5) of those are on the
Waccamaw Golf Trail. They include Caledonia (3), True Blue (7), TPC Myrtle
Beach (11), Pawleys Plantation (14) and Heritage Club (23).
Caledonia and True Blue are both designs of the late Mike Strantz. Both courses
have previously earned national recognition from GOLF Magazine, Golf Digest,
Golfweek and Golf World. TPC Myrtle Beach is a Fazio-Wadkins design that
hosted to SENIOR TOUR Championship in 2000 and is home to the Dustin
Johnson Golf Academy. Pawleys Plantation is a challenging Jack Nicklaus
signature design. Heritage Club is a Dan Maples built upon a former rice
plantation that abuts ancient rice fields and the scenic Waccamaw River.
TOP 30 COURSES YOU CAN PLAY
1. The Ocean Course (Kiawah)
2. Harbour Town Golf LInks (Hilton Head Island)
3. Caledonia Golf & Fish Club (Pawleys Island)
4. Tidewater Golf Club (North Myrtle Beach)
5. The Dunes Golf & Beach Club (Myrtle Beach)
6. Orangeburg Country Club (Orangeburg)
7. True Blue Golf Club (Pawleys Island)
8. Wild Dunes Links Course (Isle of Palms)
9. May River Golf Club at Palmetto Bluff (Bluffton)
10. Turtle Point (Kiawah)
11. Tournament Players Club Myrtle Beach (Murrells Inlet)
12. Grande Dunes Resort Club (Myrtle Beach)
13. Barefoot Golf Resort - Dye Club (North Myrtle Beach)
14. Pawleys Plantation (Pawleys Island)
15. The Walker Course (Clemson)
16. Osprey Point (Kiawah)
17. Furman University Golf Course (Greenville)
18. Heron Point (Kiawah)
19. Barefoot Golf Resort - Fazio Course (North Myrtle Beach)
20. Barefoot Golf Resort - Love Course (North Myrtle Beach)
21. Country Club of South Carolina (Florence)
22. Mount Vintage Plantation (North Augusta)
23. Heritage Club (Pawleys Island)
24. Seabrook Island - Ocean Winds Course (Seabrook Island)
25. Prestwick Country Club (Myrtle Beach)
26. Pametto Dunes - Jones Course (Hilton Head Island)
27. Pine Lakes Golf Club (Myrtle Beach)
28. Palmetto Dunes - Hills Course (Hilton Head Island)
29. Palmetto Dunes - Fazio Course (Hilton Head Island)
30 (tie) Cougar Point (Kiawah) and Seabrook Island Club - Crooked Oaks
Purgatory Golf Club
The Northern Suburbs of Indianapolis Feature a Bevy of Incredible Courses
In Hamilton County, blue skies and fresh greens mean golf season is here again. Whether you're a drive or a put away from Hamilton County, Indiana, you can make a golf outing a getaway with Stay and Play Packages. This year, the pickings are better than ever and rates start at just $180.
Purgatory Golf Club in Noblesville tops most Midwestern
golfer's bucket lists. Spread across 218 acres, Purgatory is the longest par-72 course east of the Mississippi River. Purgatory plays a short 4,200 yards, or, for the more daring golfer, a 7,700 yard championship tee.
Two out of Hamilton County's three Pete Dye golf courses are in the mix as well. The Fort, located at Fort Harrison State Park, offers a lush landscape of mature trees along the hilly course. Prairie View, in Dye's hometown of Carmel, is Hamilton County's most awarded golf course. Golfers will get a taste of Indiana history as they play amongst native prairie grass whispering in the wind. The Brickyard Crossing offers an exclusively Indiana experience as well. Housed inside the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the Brickyard has played host to many senior PGA championships over the years.
With the golf courses in Hamilton County, Indiana, any combination of rounds are guaranteed to make the trip worth swinging by.
The Flower Hole at SentryWorld
Stevens Point, WI
Centrally located in Wisconsin, SentryWorld is a true destination golf course that
any level of golfer will enjoy. Originally designed for Sentry Insurance in 1983 by
Robert Trent Jones Jr., he returned 30 years later-and in collaboration with course
architects Bruce Charlton and Jay Blasi-oversaw a 20-month renovation to the
200-acre course upgrading everything from the layout, greens, grasses, and
bunkers to the irrigation system and water features.
The renovations are a hit with golfers who often comment on the improved
playability and enjoyment factor of the course. In fact, those improvements led to
SentryWorld debuting at number 34 in Golf Digest's list of America's 100 Greatest
Public Golf Courses in the magazine's May issue. "We're extremely proud of what
we've created here at SentryWorld and are excited to have received this honor
from Golf Digest," said General Manager Mike James. "Everyone at SentryWorld is
committed to providing a premium golfing experience for our guests."
This isn't the first time SentryWorld has been recognized by the magazine. It won
Golf Digest's first-ever Best New Public award in 1984 and is currently ranked as
number five in their Best in State (Wisconsin) category. Other recent awards
* Ranked #78 in GOLF's 2017 "Top 100 Courses You Can Play"
* Ranked #2 in GOLF's "Most Anticipated New Courses of 2015"
* Ranked #4 in GOLF's 2017 "Best Golf Courses You Can Play in Wisconsin"
* Ranked #6 in Golfweek's 2017 "Best Courses You Can Play in Wisconsin"
For more than three decades, SentryWorld's been heralded as one of the most
unique and best golf courses in the Midwest. We invite you to experience it for
Grand Geneva Resort and Spa
Overnight package at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Enjoy two rounds per room when you book your stay at Grand Geneva, a beautiful 1,300-acre resort in Wisconsin's picturesque countryside.
You'll tee off on two of the Midwest's premier golf courses: The Brute is part beauty, part beast, and a true test of championship golf. Meanwhile, The Highlands offers a relaxing round in the style of Scottish links. Tee times will fill up fast on both courses, so be sure to make your reservation today!
* One night stay in a deluxe guest room
* Two rounds of golf per room on The Brute or The Highlands
* No restrictions on when you can play
* Waived cart fee, complete use of practice facility with range balls, club storage, GPS yardage system, locker room facilities and Grand Geneva divot tool and ball marker
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa in Galena, IL
Four beautifully maintained championship golf courses set Eagle Ridge Resort &
Spa as the premier golf destination in Northern Illinois. No other golf resort in the
region so perfectly incorporates the surrounding natural landscape of rolling hills
and woodlands into such a challenging and rewarding test of golf.
The 2017 Eagle Golf Package Includes:
* Accommodations for 1 night Sunday - Thursday ONLY (Inn rooms - 5 Bedroom
* (2) rounds of 18-hole golf (cart included)
* Complimentary Range Balls
* (1) breakfast in Woodlands Restaurant
* 10% discount on food and beverage the day of play at course grille only
(beverage cart not included)
View More Information and Golf Packages
Geneva National Resort
54 Holes of Wisconsin's Best Golf
Geneva National Golf Club features 54 holes of Legendary Golf designed by the
masters, Arnold Palmer, Gary Player and Lee Trevino. All courses offer meticulously
manicured bent grass tees, fairways and greens, as well as five tee boxes offering a great golf experience for every level of player.Carved out of the rolling country side, all of Geneva National's Wisconsin golf courses take full advantage of the natural surroundings. While only a quick drive from metropolitan Chicago and Milwaukee, Geneva National offers the chance to experience three of the best golf courses in Wisconsin at one club. Geneva National is a natural haven where golfers not only enjoy their game, but the serenity of the area as well.
$75 Father's Day Special - Sun., June 18
Skip the tie and tee it up with Daddy-O for some quality time on the course this Father's Day! Swing through 18 legendary holes for just $75 + tax (with cart), then follow through with dinner along the Player Course at the Hunt Club Steakhouse! If you only have time for a quick nine, book our early twilight rates of $49 starting at 2pm (Father's Day only). That would-be neck tie soon will be out of style, but your Geneva National memories will last a lifetime!
$75 Father's Day Sunday, June 18
$49 Early Twilight Rate at 2pm, June 18
View More Information and Golf Packages
Crane's Landing Golf Club
Escape for the weekend at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort with our Golf Package and
surround yourself with exceptional service and unlimited amenities. Play golf and
enjoy discovering the resort's live musical theatre, Great Lakes Restaurant &
Lounge, health club, and pool and much more.
Grab your clubs and tee off at Crane's Landing 18 hole golf course. Experience the evening at Lincolnshire Marriott Resort and enjoy breakfast in the morning.
Valid: April 29, 2017 - October 16, 2017
GOLF EXPERIENCE ONE NIGHT GOLF PACKAGE $229 +tax per night
* Deluxe guest room (1 king or 2 double beds)
* Two rounds of golf for two
* Based on double occupancy
View More Information and Golf Packages